“A House With No Walls”
Christ’s love is the only language spoken here…
“By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.” Proverbs 24:3-4
Sisters in Christ, come on in.
In this house you will find a warm and inviting place that forms a sense of community for daughters of the King!
Here we laugh, cry, share, pray, and learn.
- Daily Devotionals
- Blog Articles That Relate to Everyday Life
- Prayer Scripture
- …and a whole lot of “Girly” Fun!
Let Us Show You Around The House!
This is the heart of the house where we provide “food for the soul” with a daily devotional and scriptures that nourish the spirit.
We also have great ideas and food-related, kitchen-related subjects here:
- New Gadgets for the Kitchen
- Easy lunch box ideas for your family
- Articles on Healthy Eating and Dieting
Here we focus on the family as a whole where we pray together and have family devotion.
Articles on family-related subjects are also found in this room:
- Fun ideas on family trips, game night, and other activities
- Raising children
- Pet-related subjects
- Craft Ideas
The bedroom includes subject matter relating to a relationship between a husband and wife. Having a Christ-centered marriage is important to having a Godly home!
Also found in the bedroom is fun topics covering ways to relax and decompress to decor:
- Ways to relax and destress
- Redecorating a tired bedroom
- Great books to read
- Beauty products and treatments
The closet not only stores our clothing but also serves as a storage area for memorable things. Here we “dress” ourselves daily by putting on the armor of God. We will cover topics relative to our outward and inward appearance as well as materialism and the Godly woman.
Fun subjects are also covered for the closet that range from apparel to organization:
- Latest fashion trends
- Putting your wardrobe on a diet
- Organizing a closet
- Scrapbooking Ideas
The porch is the first part of the house that welcomes guests and where conversation comes easy. We will discuss the Bible, talk about life, and form close relationships with Christ.
The porch will also include an array of fun stuff like:
- Giving your home “curb-appeal” for friendships
- Entertaining guests
- Outdoor games and activities
We come to the most essential part of the house where prayer warriors gather and do battle.
- Here we learn how to pray and listen for God’s voice.
- Here we find quiet from a noisy world where we can connect with God.
- Here we maintain a sacred area to escape and breathe.
- Here…we are with God.
Who We Are
We are a group of highly engaged Christian women who encourage and equip other Sisters-In-Christ to be the best that they can be!
Each room in this house serves a specific purpose with subject matter that is Christ-centered and Biblically-based. There are no “walls” within this house for we are a judgement-free place where God’s love and presence abounds.
Head of the House
- This house will provide an online community where Christian women can invest in their walk with Christ.
- Our focus is placed on a special journey together to grow spiritually.
- We encourage and equip women to develop a deeper relationship with Christ.